Choosing the right size van for your move is an important decision to make. Here are some factors to consider:
- Inventory of items: Make a list of all the items you plan to move. This will help you visualise the amount of space needed for your belongings to transport. To make this process easier use our Online Inventory List Creator.
- Size of moving items: Consider the size of your larger items, such as furniture and appliances, as they may require more space.
- Load capacity: Check the load capacity of the van you are considering. Make sure it can safely accommodate the size and the weight of your items.
- Parking space and height/length: When choosing a van size, consider the available parking space at your current and new locations, as well as the height and length restrictions in those areas. If there are any restrictions with height or length, please provide this information on our BOOKING FORM.
- Check offered van sizes: We offer 5 different Vans Sizes for different moving needs, you can check the dimension of each van along with their load capacities. Check our VAN SIZES on our website and find the one that best suits your needs for your move.
- Van size estimator: If you are still not sure what van size to choose please, use our online van size estimator tool that can help you determine the right size van for your move.
Overall, taking into consideration the amount and size of your items, load capacity, parking space, and using a VAN SIZE ESTIMATOR
can help you choose the right van size for your move.