You should consider ordering two helpers for your move in the following situations:
- Size of your move: If you have a larger move, such as a full apartment or house, two helpers will be more efficient in loading and unloading your belongings. This will save you time and make the moving process smoother.
- Heavy or bulky items: If you have heavy or oversized items like large furniture, appliances, or a piano, two helpers can ensure these items are moved safely and securely without causing damage or injury.
- Limited time frame: If you're on a tight schedule, having two helpers can significantly reduce the time it takes to complete your move, allowing you to settle into your new home more quickly.
- Stairs or difficult access: If your move involves navigating stairs, narrow hallways, or other challenging spaces, two helpers can work together to manoeuvre your belongings with greater ease and care.
- Packing and unpacking: If you require assistance with packing and unpacking your items, two helpers can work concurrently, making the process more efficient and stress-free.
Ultimately, ordering two helpers can provide a more efficient and safer moving experience. Consider your specific needs and the complexity of your move when deciding whether to enlist the help of two professionals