Packing Services in Northfields. Professional Packing Service Makes Your Move Easier. Get Online Quote and Order. Our Movers and Packers for Your Move.
Packing and Unpacking services in Northfields.
Our Packers will pack, protect and prepare your Household items for Move.
Disassembling and protecting your furniture's for a safe move.
Join The Group Of Satisfied Customers!
Our Packing service will take stress out of your Move.
Our Experienced team is trained for packing, unpacking.
Help with disassembling and assembling your Furniture's.
Your items will be safe if you use our service because we take care of them in the same way as we care about our own items. In addition to ensuring the moving of things. Our Prices starting from £30 p/h and we accept all major payment methods: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card.
If you rather prefer to pack and protect furniture by your own, than we can offer you all the necessary boxes and packing materials.
Here you can see average time for 2 packers to pack your household goods.
Studio to one-bedroom apartment takes between 2-4 hours to pack.
Two bedroom house takes between 3-5 hours to pack.
Three bedroom house takes between 5-8 hours to pack.
Four bedroom house takes between 8-12 hours to pack.
Five bedroom house takes between 10-12 hours to pack.
Moving a house gives you the perfect opportunity to get rid of unwanted items from your home. In the process of moving houses, you are going to go through all of your belongings which will help you determine how much they are really needed.
Shifting your home is one of the most hectic tasks and those who are doing it for the first time often end up breaking their delicate valuables. The following tricks and tips will help you pack your belongings safely so that they remain protected.
We also supply moving boxes, bubble wrap, tape, sofa covers, mattress covers and so on. In addition you can order packing materials online in our Removal Boxes Shop.
Three Seater Sofa Cover
The two guys - Adrian and Andrew - who arrived were fantastic. They were very helpful and the price was pretty reasonable based on a couple other quotes. The one thing I really needed was for the packing materials I had ordered to arrive with the van (so that I could use them to pack what we needed!). I even called and emailed and was assured they would be on board but when the van arrived, the personnel did not know anything about it. Pretty basic stuff. Would recommend for the actual moving itself if you've already got all the packing materials you need, and if you just need one or two friendly, hard-working guys, ask for Adrian and Andrew.
Corsham Street, London N1 - East Road, London N1
- very prompt realization, I think I placed the order on Monday and we could move on Wednesday
- it actually started an hour early, fortunately we were ready anyway ;-P
- Polish driver, so no vocabulary problems :)
- very efficient and quick without reaching "removal frenzy" border though
- cheap as chips, Pickfords quoted us 400 for pretty much the same service with more ceremony
- since I already mentioned a certain widely known removal company, I have to add a word about quoting system here: it's awesome! "van size" is quite possibly the simplest and most understandable way to size your move - Pickfords survey was so detailed and elaborate I actually ended up just asking them to send in the consultant
- No Problems approach to payment - my surety about having previously paid for the service on-line didn't result in any drama or any extra charges
Thanks a million!
Church End N3 - Northwood HA6
Excellent service - friendly, helpful driver was so quick with the removal and very happy to help wrap up fragile items like the tv and picture frames. Great service with a smile. Would definitely recommend. Only small negative is they're hard to get hold of before the move but everything was confirmed by text 3 days before and also on the day so no problem at all.
Wimbledon SW19 - Bow E3