HOW TO HIRE TRUSTED MAN & VAN COMPANY?
Wondering what to look for in professional removal company? Here you will find some useful information about what a trusted company should look like and who not to trust when moving a house.
How to find a trusted Man & Van company?
- Friend/ family recommendation - it’s a reliable source as your friends and relatives will always give you an accurate and truthful opinion of the company they’ve used.
- Local newspapers and phone books - you will be able to find removal companies within your local area which is always convenient.
- Corporate websites - these will give you specific information about what the company offers which will give you a better idea of the service you will be provided with.
- Reviews - there isn’t a better way of finding out what the company is really like. By looking through reviews you can gain other people’s options based on their previous experiences. OUR REVIEWS
Most of the above sources often require the company to provide information such address, contact details and payment options.
What to be cautious of?
- Companies that do not provide any address details as well as have limited contact details e.g. provide only mobile number
- Companies that offer surprisingly cheap services compared to their competitors.
- Whether they are a registered company that has a valid licence to provide the appropriate services
- Whether the company offers insurance for the goods that are being transported.
The checklist below will help you to decide on the right removal company. You should look for a removal services that cover the following points:
- Make sure that the company has good references, often to the website you can see customer reviews.
- We recommend to find a company that is close to your move, you have a guarantee they will be on time and mostly local companies have cheaper deal.
- It is better to order a service directly on company web page, then you can see what, and how much you pay and what services you request, is also often offered a discount if you order on-line. You will also receive email confirmation with all details of your move, that will be your contract.
- You can contact them directly to discuss anything
- You are given a clear price breakdown of what you will need to pay and what is covered within the price and it fits within your budget
- You are provided with information regarding insurance of your goods that are being moved
- They are happy to adjust to your personal needs
Few things you shouldn’t forget!
- Always read the agreement before you sign anything. Double check all of the costs and always ask if you are unsure about something. Try and obtain at least 3 quotes from different companies so that you have an accurate idea of how much it should cost you.
- Money and valuable items should not be packed to be taken by a removal company. It’s always better to take them yourself.
- Supervise the loading and unloading of your goods. You should also think about obtaining relocation insurance to make sure your goods are protected during transportation.
- Pack and prepare as many things as possible so that everything is ready for the removal company on the moving day. This will also help you to save some money as you won’t need their service for unnecessarily prolonged periods.
- If unsure, seek help from suitable sources to help you make a decision.
- Remember it’s always better to carry out sufficient research than use an unreliable company!
Tags: Hire Man and VanMan and Van LondonHire Man with a Van