The impact of the coronavirus (Covid-19) on our work
Each of us is aware of the rapidly changing situation around the Covid-19 virus both in the UK and abroad.
We all follow the development of the situation and are guided by information from reliable sources, such as the World Health Organization, the UK Government, Public Health in England and the NHS, which now regularly provide newsletters offering advice and guidance to both individuals and companies.
The safety of our customers, employees and transport partners is most important to us and is our priority. We are constantly monitoring the coronavirus situation (COVID19) and we will follow all government advice and take the necessary steps to avoid further spread of the virus.
After a recent government statement, we wanted to assure you that deliveries are still going as planned. We are still available to assist in deliveries.
Following the government's announcement, all companies in the Transport sector are considered Key Workers and need to keep the UK moving, supplying goods and deliveries to customers that are dependant on these deliveries.
The impact of the coronavirus (Covid-19) on our work.
Please read carefully the following changes due to the Covid-19 virus threat - changes to revocation
From an operational point of view, we have taken measures and will continue to take them to mitigate any impact on the services that we have committed to perform for our clients with the highest security measures.
We have developed guidelines for our employees with the utmost security measures to limit the spread of Covid-19 using simple guidelines provided by Public Health England and NHS.
We've updated our booking form to help and ensure maximum safety for both our customers and employees.
- We have provided self-loading options where our clients load and unload themselves in order to avoid direct contact with our staff.
- If you need help with loading and unloading, prepare your items for transport (items should be packed, secured, ready for pickup and loading). If possible, prepare things for pickup in front of the house.
- "The customer does not help" - in order to avoid direct contact with our staff, we do not allow the option of customer assistance to our employees when loading large or heavy items - please select 2 helpers when booking the service.
Due to the high risk associated with coronavirus, we have limited our service for the safety of our clients and employees.
- At present, we do not offer our clients the option of "traveling with our van".
- At the moment we do not offer help with assembling and dismantling furniture.
- Everything for the safety and comfort of our customers and employees.
Follow the rules of hygiene and safety when using our transport services:
- Keeping a distance of at least 2 meters away from our staff.
- Wear a sanitary mask - dressing the mask by both our staff and the client greatly reduces the risk of contracting a virus.
- Use if you own and have the option of wearing a protective suit while moving.
- Use if you have and have the option of wearing protective gloves while moving.
- Washing your hands often with soap and water or a disinfectant containing alcohol.
- We recommend online payments to avoid direct contact with money which, as we all know, is the largest source of bacteria.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with everyone, avoid greetings that include physical contact, e.g. handshakes.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or handkerchief - throw away the tissues immediately and wash your hands.
Make sure that you and our employees have a safe, hygienic workplace.
Take the highest precautions so as not to expose yourself and others.
Follow the government's recommendations.
We know that there will be a need for some flexibility on all sides, so we can adapt to new precautions.
We relax our cancellation policy to allow cancellations from 48 hours to 24 hours before moving date.
For reservations that cannot be processed due to the virus within 24 hours from the date of receipt, we will cooperate with you and arrange a free change of the reservation date at a time convenient for you and for us.
We take the health and safety of our clients and team members very seriously. We're working hard to reduce interference so that you can continue as usual. Thank you for your understanding in this difficult time.
We will update this page with any new information in accordance with updated government guidelines.